aPic is an easy to use and complete photo editor for your BlackBerry® device. You can open, edit, save or send images very easily.
Looking at the list of features you find that there is no other photo editor app at this moment that gives you all these possibilities and a cool layout! Whether it is about easy operations like rotating and sending the image to Facebook or whether you want to add clipart/text, you can do it now on your phone!
- Start the application from the BlackBerry® file viewer
- Load an image by browsing through your memory or take one with the BlackBerry® camera application
- Some main features: Rotate, Crop, Resize, Color simple, 26 color effects, 36 effects, Paint, Clone, Partly color, Clone, Overlay a second image *, Combine horizontal/diagonal/vertical/intertwine, Collage, Add clipart (pick from over 2.000 clipart images), Add text (pick from over 2.000 fonts or upload your own *.ttf font) *
- Save by selecting the location, save to pictures folder, overwrite opened image or set as wallpaper (fill, fit or crop)
- Send by email as an attachment
- Upload to Facebook, TwitPic, Imgur, Tumblr, GlowFoto, ImageShack or POST to your own server
- Change the language (fully translated to English and Dutch). If you want to help translating to your language contact us
- Change the background color and/or foreground color of the application so it will look how you want it to
- Simple filters: Brightness, Contrast, Gamma
- Some color filters: Alien, ARGB, Black & White, Channel mix, Color filter, Exposure, Gain, Gamma RGB, Gray tint, Grayscale, HSL, Infrared, Invert, Map, Mask, Posterize, Quantize, Random, Rescale, Retro, Sepia, Solarize, Swap, Threshold, Transparency, Tritone
- Some effects: Border, Bulge, Circle, Diffuse, Dissolve, Edge detect, Emboss, Emboss color, Fisheye, Flip, Frei-Chen edge, Gaussian blur, Jitter, Kaleidoscope, Marble, Mean removal, Mirror, Noise, Offset, Pinch, Pixelate, Polar, Prewitt edge, Reflection, Ripple, Sharpen, Smoothen, Sphere, Swim, Tile, Tilt-shift, Time-warp, Tint, Twirl, Water, Wave
* resize, transparency, color filters, effects, contrast, brightness, gamma, manual color filter, rotate, flip
We have listed the answers to most asked questions:
Will it cost me money?
Yes, but you only need to pay once. After that you will receive a registration code you can use to register the application and have unlimited access.
How do I start it?
You can use the homescreen icon or you can use the BlackBerry® file viewer, select an image and use the BlackBerry® menu button to select the aPic menu item.
I get a null error when I try to open a picture?
Go to the options page of your device and set all permissions for this application to allow.
OS 5.0.0 or higher
Photo editor, photo editing, image editor, image editing, photoshop, photo shop, edit, editing, photos, images, imaging, image, correct, revise, funny, cool, fun, alpha, red, green, blue, rgb, hsl, hue, sat, saturation, lum, lightness, tiltshift, tilt shift, fonts, ttf, truetype