WIFI Remote Control v1.5
Use the WIFI Remote Control application to control your BlackBerry® through wifi. You can do everything with your BlackBerry® from the remote location. Just connect your BlackBerry® to a wifi network, start the application and open a browser on a computer which is on the same network. From the browser of that computer you can now control your BlackBerry®, you can even see a screenshot of the display which refreshes every set seconds.
How to use it:
1. Make sure you are connected to a WIFI network
2. Click the “URL to enter” button of the application and remember the URL
3. Press the “Start Control Server” button
4. Go to your computer (or other device) that is connected to the same WIFI network
5. Start the browser and fill in the URL from step 2 and press enter
6. Now you can remote control your BlackBerry®!
- Set the quality of the screenshots
- Set the refresh timeout of the screenshots
- Set the port of the web server, default is port 80
- Allow access to your BlackBerry® through wifi with the use of a browser
- Enable the web server to auto start when your device starts
- Keep the backlight on when the web server is running
- ADVANCED: allow other connections besides wifi. This allows you to let people access the web server through, for example, your provider’s internet connection. Also, most providers don’t allow server connections so it won’t work on most devices. Of course wifi will always work!
**When you buy the application you get a registration code from App World™ which you can use to register the application with. In case you lost or forgot the code you can get it at icecoldapps.com. Register the application by starting it, press the BlackBerry® menu button and click the register menu item.**W
OS 4.5.0 or higher
Remote control, wifi, remote control BlackBerry®, wifi, wireless, 802.11, control, remotely, call, text, browse